People talk about what they would change if they could do life over. I suppose reflecting is a way of learning to do life better today. . . to not care what mud does to clothing, to reconcile more quickly, to sit/listen to a heart when the brain tells us to keep doing. I am who I am because of God's tender mercies, and I want to share a bit of life, happy and not. So if you're up for it, join me!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Settled
This morning Elise was fussing like a crazy girl. She had a decent breakfast. I was available for her. Still she would not settle anywhere. On Andrew's way out to another car shop he said that he sees in her a need for stability. Brilliant! We've been either traveling or having family at our house. consistency. hmmm.
Andrew has been in and out, Kaeden has been here and there like a 4 yr. old, and I have been trying to keep a somewhat close proximity to Kaeden and available to Andrew. She needs a place in which to settle, and Andrew saw it! It's rainy now, so Kaeden is more settled inside, Andrew is out, and I am about to make lunch. We all have a spot, and here she is - settled. wow.
Today I am thankful for Andrew's heart, his insight, what he sees. Ahhh. Love the partnership.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment