Friday, December 12, 2008

short and sweet

Hi. I had a Dr.'s appointment this past Wednesday, and Monday I go back in to learn about giving myself shots. I am feeling brave. :0) You can pray for that feeling to remain when the stick is in my hand. haha. My blood counts are beautiful! I am almost done Christmas shopping, so before the unknown effects of the shots come around Monday, I will hopefully have all the presents wrapped. Cookies are made. Any others are bonus, but I like bonus. These 3 weeks have been a huge revelation of how much life God has put in us to be and do. Amazing. Take care of yourself. Go get all the annual yuck exams, and thank God they're only once/year. If you have a question about your health/skin/body, go see a doc with a good reputation to help you stay away from any advanced stages of sickness. I'm going to squeeze in a quick jog before Elise wakes up. Take care, and I will connect again after Monday sometime. Hope your Christmas season is full of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl, this is Maya from Oregon and we received your Christmas letter and photo of your lovely family yesterday. The words in your blog emanate so much love for your family and life. I admire your courage and positive attitude and I hope to get to meet you and Kaeden and Elise at some time in the future. Best wishes for a peaceful Christmas, and health and happiness in the New Year! Love, Maya and Uncle Mike