- these sick kids love to snuggle
- there are not enough books in the world to satisfy the "read another one" bottomless pit of a sick child. very sweet.
- Kaeden's sweetness, complete with "please" and "thank you's" rises to the surface
- Elise doesn't miss a beat. She has come out almost completely on the other end, her growing vocabulary even greater. Perhaps she was storing them up while sleeping off her sickness.
- the enemy does not like when we are involved in Kingdom work. If he can, he will mess with some of the most dear relationships in your life.
- prayer is powerful.
- if someone has been on your mind - pray - and then love on them. Thank you Pam, Susan and others...
People talk about what they would change if they could do life over. I suppose reflecting is a way of learning to do life better today. . . to not care what mud does to clothing, to reconcile more quickly, to sit/listen to a heart when the brain tells us to keep doing. I am who I am because of God's tender mercies, and I want to share a bit of life, happy and not. So if you're up for it, join me!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Learning while on the mend
I've been learning some things in the midst of the kids feeling under the weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment