Quick update.
I had my third scan yesterday. I'll get the results Friday at my doc appointment before we leave for Michigan to love on family before they move to far ends of the states. ;0)
We've been traveling a bit, so that's made life a little more full and brought a few more naps than usual.
Andrew and I have moments where this all seems a little more in our faces than the everyday fun. CT scans are pretty good at putting the brevity of life in your face. Last night we had one of those moments. It was good - complete with tears over the uncertainty of life and how amazingly blessed we are to have each other, walking so closely with God in all He allows to come our way. We have a hope and a future because of Him. Crazy beautiful!
1 comment:
Cheryl,
I'm listening to Chris Tomlin sing, "Take My Life" as I pray for you. Here am I - all of me. Take my life - It's all for Thee. Let my life be consecrated to Thee. Take my moments and my days - let them flow in ceaseless praise.
May this prayer be mine, as well, as I ponder my life and all that God has created me to be.
You are His child and you are loved. I pray that you feel that love through your family and friends.
Post a Comment