As I walked out of my med. oncologist's office yesterday he said, "I'll see you in 3 months." Three months?! Music to my ears.
This was shared with me after he asked how many shots I had left before a refill. I had just called in the refill, because I had one more shot left and was expecting to complete the month of October. He proceeded to say, I wouldn't start another round. I'd just be done. Done? Like, done? done? finished? no more shots?
I was soo ready to get to the car to call Andrew!! On my way out they asked me to talk with another woman who is just beginning her own melanoma treatment in another week or two. She seemed quite nervous about it all and very relieved to talk out her fears. I was so thankful to be able to love on someone before I even got to my car.
So, I guess every day is a reason to celebrate, but today you get special privileges to celebrate!!!
Philippians 2:1-13 has been encouraging, ending with "for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to His good purpose."
No comments:
Post a Comment