Life Right Today

People talk about what they would change if they could do life over. I suppose reflecting is a way of learning to do life better today. . . to not care what mud does to clothing, to reconcile more quickly, to sit/listen to a heart when the brain tells us to keep doing. I am who I am because of God's tender mercies, and I want to share a bit of life, happy and not. So if you're up for it, join me!

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

in his dreams

We were talking about dreams one day, because we've had more of them around here as of late, when Kaeden, my boy who is nothing if not a verbal processor minus much of a filter, asked me if when I die I would please come visit him in his dreams. Um... yes please, God.
Posted by Cheryl at 6:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Family

Family
Family

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (15)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • friend
      • hope and stay
      • my go-to test
      • 3 simple questions
      • in his dreams
      • regret
      • transition
      • Wonder. Dance. Source of Life.
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (28)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
My photo
View my complete profile

Links to More Life

  • A Holy Experience
  • Loving the Least
  • McNeils Walking with Sanfillipo Syndrome
  • Motley Crew
  • Pfeiffer Pfamily Blog
Picture Window theme. Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.