Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Comedies Need

Business was slow today on floor four. :0) My platelet count dropped lower than it was yesterday, so my dose is now at 5. Hello! I asked if it could get any lower or if I'm just done if my body says, "Hey! Stop that!" Apparently you can have fewer than 5mg of Interon entering your body, and it can still be effective. I'll have blood drawn daily until my counts level out. My WBC (whites), RBC (reds), and PLTs (platelets) all need to be looking good. My RBCs have been pretty strong through it all. Last night my mom and I plowed through Elise's room to switch over 12mos. Elise into 18 mos. Elise. What a fulfilling experience!! This morning I felt so good I washed some floors. I got home from a long morning on floor four feeling ready for more sleep.

So tonight I think I need to laugh. The host on Dancing with the Stars had some very good one-liners last night, but tonight is election results as you know, so I think we're going to go rent a comedy. Don't get me wrong. I voted, and I get a kick out of numbers, but I think something a little closer to the funny-bone will be in order after a yummy Grammy meal and some tucking of the kids in. Hope your day was as gorgeous as it was here!! Andrew worked on our perennial garden, and it looks so good. With this 75 degree weather we might just get some more flowering!

If you have any suggestions for good comedies, I'll take 'em!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A long time ago, David and I saw Woody Allen's film: Grab and Money and Run! I wonder if anyone could rent it. We have never pursued it, but might some day. I laughed so hard, I almost wet you know what!! You have to start that one on an empty bladder. We rarely go to the movies, but that one stands out in my mind. We are praying for you!! Love, MA

Anonymous said...

Bringing up Baby (Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn) That's my pick when I need a pick-me-up :)! Love you!